Use This 9 Tip Checklist to Find a Good Chiropractor in San Diego
There are so many chiropractors in San Diego—how do you know if yours is a good fit for you? From the very first visit, you should be able to tell whether or not your chiropractor is the injury treatment and overall wellness specialist you need to get truly healthy and pain free. Use the following checklist to help you evaluate whether or not your chiropractor has the expertise, treatment modalities and experience to help you reach your health goals.
Is Your San Diego Chiropractor an Injury Treatment Specialist?
The following checklist provides guidance about things to evaluate at your very first visit with your chiropractor. Remember, this is all about your health care and recovery. If your San Diego chiropractor isn’t the injury treatment specialist you need, you can contact Dr. Herfindahl to schedule an appointment at (619) 295-3885.
- Did your chiropractor fully evaluate your health history?
- Did you receive a complete orthopedic/neurologic exam?
- Did the chiropractor take and evaluate x-rays, if they were needed?
- Did the chiropractor review with you a complete diagnostic report of your overall health and injury situation?
- Did your chiropractor present a treatment care plan that addressed all of your needs?
- Does your chiropractor offer multiple ways of delivering chiropractic care adjustments? In other words, do they have several years of experience delivering both hands-on and instrument adjustments? (Some patients cannot tolerate hands on chiropractic care, but have excellent outcomes with instrument adjusting techniques.) The point is: do you have that choice?
- Does your chiropractor coach you on therapeutic exercises to do at home that will continue your care while out of the office?
- Does your chiropractor offer other science-based, complementary treatment techniques such as spinal decompression, cold laser therapy, ice therapy, ElectroStem Therapy and neuromuscular stimulation? These techniques can accelerate the healing process naturally and boost the healing effects of chiropractic care.
- How many years of experience does your San Diego chiropractor have?
Is Your San Diego Chiropractor Right for You?
Chiropractor Dr. Herfindahl has been practicing chiropractic care in San Diego and the surrounding areas for over a decade and has been constantly involved in community health and service projects all over the area during his time here. He is frequently called upon to deliver seminars and educational outreach on matters impacting community health. Schedule an appointment with him by calling (619) 295-3885 today.