Conditions We Treat
San Diego Chiropractor: Conditions We Treat
Our Chiropractor in San Diego Can Help You With…
- Bulging Disc – When the shock-absorbing intervertebral discs bulge beyond their normal boundaries, they can press on nerves, causing pain in areas directed by those nerves. Bulging discs respond very well to chiropractic care and spinal decompression.
- Headaches – Stress, pinched nerves, nutrition concerns and whiplash can all aggravate headaches; chiropractic effectively relieves these problems.
- Herniated Disc – When a bulging disc goes untreated, its tough outer covering may tear open, allowing the jelly-like nucleus to extrude out and pinch nerves. In many cases, a combination of chiropractic care and spinal decompression can help heal herniated discs without surgery.
- Lower Back Pain – Whether you have a dull, nagging ache or a sharp, shooting pain in your lower back, chiropractic care is highly effective at providing pain relief and correcting the reasons behind the pain.
- Neck Pain – A sore, stiff neck can often result from vertebral misalignments and soft tissue strains, both of which respond well to chiropractic care.
- Sciatica – This symptom is characterized by pain running from the lower back, down through the buttock and into the leg; it’s a sign that something is amiss in your lower back. Dr. Herfindahl can diagnose the underlying cause and recommend appropriate treatment.
- Whiplash – When the head is whipped back and forth, the vertebrae, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves in the neck all suffer. It is the most common car accident injury, but it can also be a sports injury, work injury or personal injury. Whiplash responds well to chiropractic care.
With highly-skilled hands-on or instrument spinal adjustment techniques, spinal decompression, massage therapy, cold laser therapy and other physiotherapy modalities, our chiropractor and his team can help you! Call us in San Diego at 619-295-3885 for an appointment.