San Diego Chiropractor: Conditions We Treat
If you struggle with back pain, neck pain, a car accident injury, work injury, sports injury or other painful condition, chiropractor Dr Ashley J. Herfindahl can help. He has been treating families in San Diego since 2000, helping them find pain relief and enjoy active, healthy lifestyles through highly-skilled chiropractic care and physiotherapy techniques.
Our Chiropractor in San Diego Can Help You With…
The following is a brief list of the most common types of conditions that our chiropractor treats. If you or a loved one is experiencing any type of pain—or if you just want to take your health and wellness goals further with excellent fitness and nutrition advice, please contact us in San Diego at 619-295-3885 today.
- Bulging Disc—When the shock-absorbing intervertebral discs bulge beyond their normal boundaries, they can press on nerves, causing pain in areas directed by those nerves. Bulging discs respond very well to chiropractic care and spinal decompression.
- Headaches—Stress, pinched nerves, nutrition concerns and whiplash can all aggravate headaches; chiropractic effectively relieves these problems.
- Herniated Disc—When a bulging disc goes untreated, its tough outer covering may tear open, allowing the jelly-like nucleus to extrude out and pinch nerves. In many cases, a combination of chiropractic care and spinal decompression can help heal herniated discs without surgery.
- Lower Back Pain—Whether you have a dull, nagging ache or a sharp, shooting pain in your lower back, chiropractic care is highly effective at providing pain relief and correcting the reasons behind the pain.
- Neck Pain—A sore, stiff neck can often result from vertebral misalignments and soft tissue strains, both of which respond well to chiropractic care.
- Sciatica—This symptom is characterized by pain running from the lower back, down through the buttock and into the leg; it’s a sign that something is amiss in your lower back. Dr. Herfindahl can diagnose the underlying cause and recommend appropriate treatment.
- Whiplash—When the head is whipped back and forth, the vertebrae, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves in the neck all suffer. It is the most common car accident injury, but it can also be a sports injury, work injury or personal injury. Whiplash responds well to chiropractic care.
With highly-skilled hands-on or instrument spinal adjustment techniques, spinal decompression, massage therapy, cold laser therapy and other physiotherapy modalities, our chiropractor and his team can help you! Call us in San Diego at 619-295-3885 for an appointment.