Lower Back Pain Chiropractor In San Diego CA
Relief for Lower Back Pain in San Diego
Americans spend $50+ billion a year seeking lower back pain relief-it’s one of the top reasons people miss work and visit their doctors. Unfortunately, much of that money is spent on NSAID and opioid painkillers that only temporarily dull the pain and cause numerous unwanted side effects-without resolving the root problems. Why settle for trouble-fraught, halfway relief when lasting, drug-free, health-empowering chiropractic care has been shown more effective for lower back pain than painkillers in numerous studies? San Diego chiropractor Dr. Ashley Herfindahl has been providing drug-free, life-changing lower back pain relief for patients since 2000-schedule an appointment to see how he can help.
San Diego Chiropractor is a Lower Back Pain Specialist
Our San Diego chiropractor and lower back pain specialist uses a host of treatment techniques to help patients get relief. The key to successful treatment rests with a thorough diagnosis. Dr. Herfindahl does extensive physical and neurological testing and listens carefully to your situation and symptoms to pinpoint the underlying reason for the lower back pain. He then develops a multifaceted, personalized treatment plan that may include a number of natural, drug-free, technologically-advanced options.
Natural Lower Back Pain Treatment that Lasts
Our chiropractor offers the following natural lower back pain treatment techniques:
- Chiropractic Care – Dr. Herfindahl is experienced with a host of hands-on and instrument adjusting techniques that correct spinal alignment to relieve pinched nerves. Often, these adjustments lead to immediate pain relief.
- Spinal decompression – Especially effective for patients suffering lower back pain from bulging or herniated disc injury, our DRX9000 spinal decompression table helps heal bulging and herniated disc problems, often preventing the need for back surgery and leading to lasting relief.
- Massage Therapy – Excellent for both injury and posture-related lower back pain, massage therapy reduces inflammation and musculoskeletal tensions, enabling your spine to adapt quickly to chiropractic adjustments.
- Cold Laser Therapy – This treatment regenerates healthy tissue after an injury and reduces pain and inflammation in cases of arthritis-related back pain and much more.
- Corrective Exercises – Our chiropractor coaches patients on stretches and exercises to help them rehabilitate after a lower back injury and to strengthen their core muscles to prevent future back pain.